Details for Lead team effectiveness
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to lead teams. It involves developing team plans to meet expected outcomes, leading the work team, and proactively working with the management of the organisation.
- Currently offered by Alphacrucis: Yes
- Course code: BSBLDR403
- Credit points: 10
Awards offering Lead team effectiveness
This unit is offered as a part of the following awards:
- Plan to achieve team outcomes
- Lead team to develop cohesion
- Participate in and facilitate teamwork
- Liaise with management
Students will take part in a placement at their church or an organisation that they're involved with. Their mentor there will help them with the placement and they will have assessments which they will have to complete in relation to their experience in leading the team.
This course may be offered in the following formats
Placement agreement, Portfolio (including training plan, organisational chart, goal setting, team plan, problem solving modules), Report/Self evaluation
- Parker, G.M. Team Players and Teamwork: New Strategies for Developing Successful Collaboration. New York, NY: John Wiley & Sons, 2008
Please consult your instructor prior to purchasing any textbooks.