Details for Creativity and Entrepreneurship
- Currently offered by Alphacrucis: Yes
- Course code: LEA511
- Credit points: 10
- Subject coordinator: Daniel Thornton
The following courses are prerequisites or co-requisites:
- LEA401 Introduction to Leadership or 40 credit points
Awards offering Creativity and Entrepreneurship
This unit is offered as a part of the following awards:
- Graduate Certificate in Arts
- Graduate Diploma in Arts
- Graduate Diploma in Leadership
- Master of Arts
- Master of Leadership
- Critically analyse the concept of creativity.
- Explain the role of creativity in driving competitive advantage.
- Describe the challenges of driving creativity in a faith-driven entrepreneurial setting.
- Evaluate creative entrepreneurial ventures or enterprises that have exerted influence for systemic and social change.
- Evaluate the processes and challenges of promoting critical and creative thinking in organisations.
- Critically analyse the role of organisational culture in enabling and constraining creative processes at work.
- Introduction to Creativity
- The Process of Change, Creativity, and Innovation
- Creativity and Innovation in Organisations
- Creative Industries, Innovative Cities, and Changing Worlds
- The Leader: Promoting New Ideas at Work
- Understanding Design Thinking
- Promoting Critical and Creative Thinking
- Nurturing Teamwork and Group Creativity
- The Internal Environment: Structure, Systems, and Resources
- The Role of Organisational Culture in Enabling and Constraining Creative Processes at Work
This course may be offered in the following formats
- Onsite (on-campus)
- E-Learning (online)
- Minor Essay (25%)
- Major Essay (50%)
- Presentation (25%)
- Dawston, P. & Andriopoulos, C. Managing Change, Creativity and Innovation. 3rd Ed. London: Sage Publications, 2017
Please consult your instructor before purchasing any textbooks