Details for Effectively communicate the principles of the New Testament
This unit equips students to discover the value of the New Testament Scriptures in their daily life. The student learns to read the New Testament with confidence and gain insight into the text by using practical study skills. Learning to communicate the message of the New Testament to others.
- Currently offered by Alphacrucis: Yes
- Course code: MINBIB402
- Credit points: 10
Awards offering Effectively communicate the principles of the New Testament
This unit is offered as a part of the following awards:
- Diploma of Ministry (Leadership) - RPL (Australian Skills Quality Authority)
- Certificate IV in Ministry (Chaplaincy) (Australian Skills Quality Authority)
- Certificate IV in Ministry (Leadership) (Australian Skills Quality Authority)
- Use Bible study tools to investigate the context of biblical texts:
- Background studies
- Genre studies
- Describe the principles of the biblical texts
- Apply the principles of the Bible in a contemporary context
Please consult your instructor prior to purchasing any textbooks.