Details for Create tools facilitating the learning and communication of the Bible
- Currently offered by Alphacrucis: Yes
- Course code: NAT11088005
- Credit points: 10
Awards offering Create tools facilitating the learning and communication of the Bible
This unit is offered as a part of the following awards:
1.Summarise the metanarrative of the Bible
- The biblical and wider canon of Christian scripture is identified.
- Biblical resources are used to analyse and determine the Bible’s structure and major themes.
- The structure and major themes are delineated and summarised.
- Authoritative biblical resources used are referenced throughout.
2.Communicate a biblical theme to a contemporary audience
- A contemporary audience is identified.
- The context of the audience is assessed to distinguish their relevant needs.
- The biblical theme most relevant to the audience is deduced.
- The theme is explained in a contextually relevant way to edify the audience.
3.Create a long-term strategy for self-directed learning of the Bible
- Resources to facilitate further learning of each section of the metanarrative summary are referenced.
- Formal and informal learning opportunities enabling specialised understanding in specific areas of the Bible are documented.
- A long-term plan of self-directed learning is created to move oneself from general understanding of the Bible to erudite.