Details for Special Elective
This subject will reflect an exploration of this specialist area of study, and build upon previous knowledge gained by the student in their studies.
- Currently offered by Alphacrucis: Yes
- Course code: XXX587
- Credit points: 10
The following courses are prerequisites:
Awards offering Special Elective
This unit is offered as a part of the following awards:
- In the specialist area studied in this subject, Intended Learning Outcomes need to evaluate some of the key issues, theirsignificance and contemporary relevance, identify present trends and envisage future directions.
As specified by the lecturer
This course may be offered in the following formats
- Face to Face (onsite)
- Distance/E-learning (online)
- Intensive (Two weeks: 7 hours per day for 10 days = 70 class hours + approx 170 hours out of class time for research, writing, exam preparation and execution, ancillary activities associated with completion of assigned tasks)
- As specified by the lecturer