Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training
Doctor of Ministry
Master of Theology
Bachelor of Theology
Bachelor of Education
Dean is a member of the Faculty of Theology and School of Vocational Education and Training and specialises in the following areas: Biblical Studies , Children , Christian Spirituality , Leadership , Ministry , New Testament , Theology , Youth .
Dean is a devout Queenslander, the son of a preacher man, the husband of one wife (Lisa) and father of four children. He completed a Bachelor of Education (Secondary), teaching for 2.5 years before moving to Sydney in 2001 to commence a Bachelor of Theology. Dean was involved in youth ministry leadership for over a decade and served as a youth pastor for two years before joining the team at AC. He has served as children's pastor for several years, was the State Chaplain for Rangers Australia NSW, and completed a Doctor of Ministry with AGTS, Evangel University in 2018.
- EXP001 - Professional Practice
- EXP002 - Professional Practice in Ministry
- EXP201 - Professional Practice
- LEA001 - Introduction to Leadership
- LEA002 - Public Speaking
- LEA003 - Personal and Organisation Leadership
- LEA201 - Leadership Principles
- MIN001 - Introduction to Pastoral Ministry
- MIN002 - Christian Spirituality
- MIN004 - Communicating the Faith
- MIN005 - Children’s Ministry
- MIN006 - Youth Ministry
- MIN102 - Christian Spirituality
- MIN202 - Communicating the Christian Faith
- MIN203 - Preaching
- MIN220 - Youth Ministry
- MIN221 - Children's Ministry
- MIN225 - Childhood and Adolescent Development
New Testament (Faith in James)
Children and Youth Ministry
Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (Macquarie Business Training Centre)
Dissertation Title TAE40110
Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training (Universal Education and Training)
Dissertation Title BSZ40198
Doctor of Ministry (Evangel University)
Dissertation Title Pentecostal Pedagogy
Master of Theology (Sydney College of Divinity)
Bachelor of Theology (Sydney College of Divinity)
Bachelor of Education (Griffith University)
O'Keefe, Dean (2017). Pentecostal Pedagogy. Paper presented at the ACHEA 2017, Sydney, .
O'Keefe, Dean (2002). Armstrong, Norman Lloyd (1917-2011). Australasian Dictionary of Pentecostal and Charismatic Movements, . | Link to journal
If you’d like to contact Dean, you can use the form below.
If you’d like a reply, please include your return email address in the box provided.