Yung Hun ChoiDirector of Korean VET, Associate Lecturer in OT
Contact Yung Hun Choi
- Research Interests
- Research Publications
- Contact Yung Hun
Yung Hun has been teaching the Korean students in Alphacrucis College since 2008. He migrated to Sydney from Auckland in 2006. Now he is living in Parramatta with his wife, Sylvia, and two children, Sharon and James.
Cert IV Training & Assessment (TAE 40116) (Inspire Education) 2019
PhD (Cand) (Charles Sturt University)
Dissertation Title "The Movement Pattern of the Hebrew Psalter: A Holistic Thematic Approach with an Exemplar, Psalms 69-87" 2012
ThM (Asian Centre for Theological Studies and Mission)
Dissertation Title "An Interpretation of the 'Seventy Weeks' in Dan. 9:24-27" 2000
MDiv (Hapdong Theological Seminary) 1996
- Literary structure of OT books
- Biblical theology
- Choi, Y. H.(2019). Yonggi Cho's Influence on Pentecostal Theology in Korea In Austin, Denise A., Jacqueline Grey and Paul W. Lewis, Asia Pacific Pentecostalism (pp. 37-60). Brill.
- Choi, Y. H.(2018). The Christology of Romans 1:3-4: An Approach according to the Thematic Links in the Epistle. Text and Context, Vol. 4 120-68.
- CHOI, Y. H.(2016). The Genre, Thematic Structure, and Theological-Intertextual Interpretation of the Song of Songs. Text and Context., Vol. 3 150-182.
- Choi, Y. H.(2014). The Structure of the Book of Daniel: A Thematic Approach. Text and Context, Vol. 2 41-72.
- Choi, Y. H.(2014). The Four Types of Wisdom in Prov. 1:6. Text and Context, Vol. 2 95-122.
- Choi. Y. H.(2010). The Macro-structure of Jeremiah: Problems in the Study and an Approach through the Literary and Theological Conventions of the OT Authors and Their Temporal-Spatial Perspective. Text and Context, Vol. 1 17-66.
- Choi, Y. H.(2009). Loving Deuteronomy. Christian Herald, .
If you’d like to contact Yung Hun, you can use the form below.
If you’d like a reply, please include your return email address in the box provided.